Capital Advisory Partners
Sven Miserey, Founder
Sven Miserey has over 25 years of financial services experience in financial advisory and fund management. He is the co-inventor and patent holder of CME’s Cleared Interest Rate Swaps. Sven was previously the Head of Commerzbank's long-only money market and credit portfolios (over EUR 15 billion). He was also the fund manager for GLG Partners’ structured credit portfolio.
- Investment management (long-only funds, collateralized debt obligations, hedge funds, private wealth management)
- Investment advisory (CAP Risk Overlay, options markets newsletter)
- Fixed income and derivatives structuring and sales for leading financial institutions
Clive & Paul Rayden, Founders
Clive and Paul each have over 25 years of freehold and ground rent management experience.
- Entered the ground rent and service charge management business in 1986
- Founded County Estate Management in March 1991
- In 1997 set up vehicles with external investors to purchase portfolios of tenanted pubs – in excess of £200m invested with over 1,200 pubs purchased and 700 sold since inception. A vehicle continues to manage tenanted pubs
- The company integrated with Solitaire Group plc, an AIM listed property management company, as County Estate Holdings Ltd in 2006, with Paul Rayden as CEO of the enlarged group
- County Estate Holdings was the third largest residential manager in the UK by March 2008 – over 55,000 units managed, 8 offices, 270 employees
- One of the leading originators of ground rent investments
- The Raydens sold their shares in the Group in March 2008